- From Bangladesh
- Old enough to already start my own clothing line(also debating the thought of being an entrepreneur or not)
- Working on a project(which will be disclosed later in the next blogs, I am hopeful to continue to blog)
- Referring to above, I am an optimist
- Completed Advance Diploma in Fashion Design from Malaysia
- Referring to above, learning to sew has made me more patient than I already was.
- Love to watch movies, to cook, listen to music and enjoy a good time with the closest of family and friends(the usual)
Coming to the subject “fashion keeps me awake at night”, well that’s not entirely true, cause I can’t simply shut my mind about it the whole day! I would imagine and create all sorts of designs in my head all the time! That being said, since I graduated, I haven’t gone about making something yet! Sure have skecthed a few designs but haven’t gone around to make them come to life. It’s entirely my own lacking as I am always procrastinating and putting it off for later. One more point to be added to my introduction, I am quite a sloth and can put off work for as long as humanely possible!
I was thinking of blogging since last year, so one can imagine for how long I can put things off! It’s about to change, I hope! Cause I want to start blogging about my journey as a fashion design student and my growth as a fashion designer!